quinta-feira, 15 de março de 2012

Fair and Nail Polish Haul

Yesterday i went to a local fair/market with a friend and i got some pretty cool and cheap stuff. Some of the clothes like the skirts are gonna have to be cut into smaller pieces but other than that it's all good. The clothes were all 3 euros each, the belts were 1 euro each and the bangle was also 1 euro.











I also got these nailpolishes on another local store, the first is a magnetic effect one and the second is just a double of one i already have, i like it so much i don't wanna end up the other and not have it anymore. They were 2 and 1 euro.


Even better my mom surprised me with this awesome set of OPI nailpolishes that i had my eye on for a few weeks.




The names of the colours are My Adress is "Hollywood", French Quarter For Your Thoughts, A-taupe The Space Needle and Honk If You Love OPI

2 comentários: