segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

Recent photos of me with red hair :)

This one was taken on the day that i first painted this copper kind of red colour.


Taken on the same day as well.


This was taken a few days after.


Just thought i'd share a new t-shirt i got at a concert. It's from a hardcore punk portuguese band called Devil In Me.


Just a random picture, but i like the outfit. I have on a velvet type material skirt, a blue leopard top and a little black cardigan.


I just love this picture and the fact that i had the tips of my hair blue for about 10 days.


I wore this outfit to school and liked it a lot. I have green shorts with very thin skin coloured tights, a yellow top i have never worn before and a short blue jean type shirt.


This picture was taken the day i dyed my hair red for the second time and i like this colour better than the first. This one looks more red and is more intense.


Again just a picture i like a lot and where you can see my hair looking really red, which i love.


My new profile pic, i like it a lot.


I just love my blink-182 shirt, it's amazing ok?


I bought new leather type pants because my old ones are so big for me now (i actually gave them to my mom lol)


And that's it for now :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário