quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

Outfit of the day 21-11-2012











Today i wore my new Primark burgundy tights with a black skirt, a black DIY cross t-shirt, my dressy boots and my denim jacket. I gotta say the tights are really confortable but it was a bit chilly today to wear them but i handled it haha. For my acessories i went with simple earings and rings and my favorite scarf. My face has just a bit of makeup, with a touch of purple on the eyes and not much more except for mascara and eyeliner on the waterline and on the lips just a tinted lipgloss close to my natural colour.

Denim jacket - Pimkie
T-shirt - Lefties (but the green cross is DIY)
Skirt - H and M
Tights - Primark
Booties - Primark
Scarf - D and Y
Earings - Parfois
Rings - the simple one is from a magazine and the other is vintage from my mom
Nails - Oh My Goldness! by Catrice
Eyeshadow - from a Hello Kitty pallete from H and M
Mascara - Lash Stiletto by Maybelline
Lipgloss - Kiss Me Lipgloss in Fierce by Miyo

2 comentários: