segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2012

Sushi is the best




This was my lunch today, my dad was nice to pick up some sushi for us, to eat at home and i have to say it was an excelent idea, because i woke up and there was this is front of my face.

Also i have to start blogging again, now i have a lot of free time because i'm not studying this year, i'm taking it off to try to work, let's see how that turns out, and next year hopefully i'll be going to university, to study photography in IADE, one of the best places for this course in Portugal. The only problem is that it's not public so this year i'll be earning the money for it, HOPEFULLY.

Well now i have to go and get ready to go out to the mall and eat dinner with my boyfriend.

Stay sassy! (I'm thinking this should be my new goodbye, i like it very much)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário