terça-feira, 28 de agosto de 2012

The End by Devil In Me and Greatest Hitz by Limp Bizkit

 
 Bought these two cds yesterday at Fnac, they are "The End" by Devil In Me and "Greatest Hitz" by Limp Bizkit. They were 9,99 euros and 5 euros, respectively. 
I'm sure you know who Limp Bizkit are so i won't talk about them (if you don't know them omg go listen RIGHT NOW). 
About Devil In Me, they are actually a Portuguese hardcore band, a very awesome one. I've seen them live twice and loved it (one of those was in Rock In Rio so they really don't suck). If you don't like noisy music you won't like them, but if you do go listen to them right now! I'll even post their facebook here and a picture of me with my awesome t-shirt by them c: 

their band page on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/devilinmeband/app_178091127385

 
Stay sassy!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário